The India Community Center is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. ICC West Valley is a chapter under India Community Center.
ICC West Valley, like ICC, was created on the promise of the power of community to provide strength in unity in this, our adopted country. ICC West Valley serves the cities of Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Saratoga, Los Gatos, Monte Sereno and neighboring areas all without regard to region, religion or politics. We aim to Unite, Serve and Celebrate our wonderful community.
Our service projects are helping to transform lives. Our Youth empowerment program is providing a safe and supportive environment to Indian American youth and their parents to better communicate with each other. We aim to increase understanding on either side and give them the confidence to speak about topics considered taboo in our culture and reduce the emotional stress that many youth and parents feel during the intense high school years. Additionally, we are building a platform for youth to delve deeper into their rich cultural heritage by hosting performances by Indian classical local and International artists.
Our Women Empowerment program will help women emotionally to reach their full potential. We will help raise awareness about resources such as Desi Rainbow Parents, Maitri, Mann Mukti (mental health – kids helping kids) and enable them to become change makers in the community.
Our subsidized Senior program is a long running forum for our seniors to come together to celebrate all the festivals, landmark events, and each other to reduce the loneliness they feel and add zest to their life. ICC West Valley has been a “home away from home” for our seniors for many years. Our programs enable our seniors to follow their passion of singing, dancing, acting, writing, public speaking, doing yoga and meditation and other activities which increase the enjoyment of their golden years immensely.
We are requesting your donation to enable us to offer all the programs above and help us launch this chapter successfully. Whatever you are able to donate will help us. Government is giving Special tax-benefits to donors to support the charities they care about due to the disruption caused by COVID-19: (Please consult with your lawyer or your tax-advisor for your specific situation).
- Non-itemizers can claim a deduction for up to $300 in charitable giving, or $600 for a household filing jointly.
- Households can deduct charitable gifts of up to 100% of their adjusted gross income, effectively eliminating their federal tax liability in 2020. (In an effort to encourage immediate giving, donations to donor-advised funds will not qualify.)
Make a Donation Today to create lasting impact using any of the methods listed below:
- Donate on our website by clicking the Donate button
- Mail a check to India Community Center, West Valley Chapter, 525 Los Coches Street, Milpitas, CA 95035
- Donate your appreciated stocks to avoid capital gains tax. Please connect with email@example.com
- Donate from your Donor Advised Fund or your Private Foundation
- If you or your spouse work at a corporation, please connect with them to find out if they match donations of their employees to the non-profits they support. That is a very easy way to DOUBLE or sometimes TRIPLE your support. Many organizations like Google, Chevron, Applied Materials match the donations of their employees. If you this is true for you, please us know the name of the corporation you work at and the amount and timing of the matching donation to ICC
- Automatic recurring or one time payroll deductions to ICC is another way to support us. If you enroll, please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the organization you work at would like to serve the community via ICC during COVID-19 or otherwise would like to look at sponsorship opportunities please contact Rupal Dandia email@example.com
For more information, contact Rupal Dandia, Vice President of Development at firstname.lastname@example.org
India Community Center
Union Church of Cupertino.
20900 Stevens Creek Blvd, Cupertino, CA 95014
Contact Ruchi Saran