To promote Indian culture and values by providing social, cultural, recreational and community programs, thereby uniting the Indian community. ICC welcomes all without regard to racial, ethnic, regional, religious, political or socio-economic background and seeks:
- To make a positive difference in the community by providing social, cultural, educational, professional and recreational programs
- To foster community spirit by creating a place for family and friends to come together
- To be an essential resource for the community by providing free or heavily subsidized services in areas such as health, legal matters, and senior support
- To promote awareness and understanding of the Indian-American subculture in the mainstream as well as provide a bridge to India
- ICC is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit, non-religious, non-political organization.